Inspection of pallet racking is a risk management requirement, and must be performed on a regular basis.
Legal requirements under occupational health and safety legislation, along with related standards, are constantly changing. As well, facility managers must keep in mind that a rack repair is considered a modification, and as such will trigger the need for formal approval.
With Rack-Tek, all our inspections are geared for safety:
- All deficiencies are logged and bar coded
- Field data is accurately recorded using specialized software
- Descriptions, with photographs of damage, provide a dynamic record of rack inspections
- Necessary rack repairs are listed
- Severity of damage is established based on CSA A344 classification
- Web-based report is generated and made accessible by password
- Printed inspection reports are available for internal records
- A repair quotation is provided if requested.
Maintenance contracts begin with a comprehensive safety inspection, including ongoing checks and repairs on an as-needed basis, and also feature a safety plan to guide warehouse managers for the future. Please ask about our Annual Compliance Cycle program.
Rack-Tek Services Inc.
3755 Lite boulevard
Laval, QC H7E 4X8